ABOUT THIS TRIP
Get ready for an active trip that will satisfy your desire for breathtaking natural scenery. You will have the opportunity to hike on the Great Wall, sacred Emei Shan, Tiger Leaping Gorge, and through the stunning karst scenery of the Guilin area. Besides these amazing natural wonders, you will also explore the cultural gems of China such as the Forbidden City and Terracotta Warriors. This trip will introduce you to the diversity of China with a particular focus on its awe-inspiring scenic beauty.
17 NIGHTSSuperior Accommodation
Tour InfoWild China
- Experience a thrilling hike on the Great Wall of China.
- Encounter giant pandas up close at the Chengdu
- Explore the magnificent Tiger Leaping Gorge and witness the breathtaking beauty of the Yangtze River.
- Discover the traditional farming methods of the Zhuang and Yao ethnic minorities.
- Walk through the stunning rice paddies that have been sculpted into the hillsides for over 700 years.
- Embark on a spiritual journey to the sacred Mount Emei.
- Personalized trip plan tailored to your specific interests and availability.
- 17 nights accommodation on twin-sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Special lunches and dinners
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Overnight soft-sleeper train Beijing-Xi’an
- Second class fast train ticket: Xi’an-Chengdu & Emeishan-Chengdu
- Private transfer Chengdu-Emeishan & Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shaxi-Lijiang
- Economic class airfare Chengdu-Lijiang & Lijiang-Guilin
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of experienced English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All local applicable taxes
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included