ABOUT THIS TRIP
This tour takes you to see famous, sacred and beautiful places in the land of friendly locals, lush forests and deep spirituality of the two big cities in Laos. Starting from Vientiane - a charming and fascinating capital, with an interesting mix of Lao, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, Soviet and American influences to contemplating the charming town of Luang Prabang and its suburb with many famous sites and original villages.
04 NIGHTSSuperior Accommodation
Meals specified as itinerary
Tour InfoLaos Highlights
- Visit various attractions in Vientiane the Capital
- Explore Luang Prabang - considered the best-preserved traditional city in Southeast Asia
- Explore Khouang Si waterfall - the most beautiful waterfall in Luang Prabang
- Mingle with local life in unspoiled nature and get to know their handicraft making
- Personalized trip plan tailored to your specific interests and availability.
- 04 nights accommodation on twin-sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Transportation in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of experienced English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Boat trip as mentioned in the program.
- All local applicable taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Domestic and International airfare and airport departure tax
- Items not mentioned as included