ABOUT THIS TRIP
Bolivia, a Highland country of Aymara origin, but also of plains and valleys. It has a legendary mestizo heritage that identifies it and makes it part of a deep-rooted syncretism. In it picturesque churches, mansions and monuments have been declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation. Witness Ruins of Tiwanaku, La Paz, Valle de la Luna, Copacabana, Sun Island, Coquesa, Lake Titicaca where you will surely come across syncretism festivities.
06 NIGHTSSuperior Accommodation
Tour InfoBolivia Explorer
- Visit Kalasasaya, an open temple, believed to have been used as an observatory.
- Explore the church of San Francisco, the Gold Museum, Plaza Murillo, the viewpoint of "Killi Killi".
- Visit the train cemetery, where there are remains of steam locomotives from last century.
- Explore world's largest salt flats and see 10 m tall, hundreds of years old native species of cactus.
- Navigate Lake Titicaca to visit Isla Del Sol, the sacred ancient sites having ruins from Inca empire.
- Ride cable car El Alto to the city of La Paz to have an excellent view of beautiful La Paz.
- Personalized trip plan tailored to your specific interests and availability.
- 06 nights accommodation on twin-sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Domestic flight
- Transportation in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of experienced English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All local applicable taxes
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included