ABOUT THIS TRIP
Bolivia, a Highland country of Aymara origin, but also of plains and valleys. It has a legendary mestizo heritage that identifies it and makes it part of a deep-rooted syncretism. In it picturesque churches, mansions and monuments have been declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation. Witness Ruins of Tiwanaku, La Paz, Valle de la Luna, Copacabana, Sun Island, La Chincana, Lake Titicaca where you will surely come across syncretism festivities.
09 NIGHTSSuperior Accommodation
Special Lunches and Dinners
Tour InfoEssential Bolivia
- Explore the historic heart of the city of Santa Cruz.
- Learn about the history of Bolivia's struggle for independence in Sucre.
- Tour the mines in Potosi, once the world's largest producer of silver.
- Marvel at the world's largest salt flats and enjoy the surreal landscape.
- Navigate Lake Titicaca to visit Isla Del Sol, the sacred ancient sites having ruins from Inca empire.
- Take a cable car up to El Alto to enjoy panoramic views of La Paz.
- Ten nights’ accommodation in a standard room at the hotels mentioned above or similar
- Daily breakfast, 4x lunch, 2x dinner, as indicated in the itinerary
- All transfers and excursions as specified in the plan, operating on a private basis
- Entrances to sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Bilingual Guide during all program (English-Spanish speaking)
- Staff assistance for transfers between 8 am and 8 pm will apply an extra charge of USD 30 per service.
- Service charge on included meals
- All Taxes (VAT and hotel taxes)
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included