ABOUT THIS TRIP
Patagonia -- it brings us back to our roots, back to nature. Forget about your to-do lists and all the stress we can’t control. Just just focus on your surroundings and being present. Puerto Natales is the gateway to the Torres del Paine National Park and outdoor adventure in the Patagonia region. In the region it is possible to see condors, foxes, guanacos, rheas and even pumas. Begin your journey in Puerto Natales, where you'll have the opportunity to see the stunning Torres del Paine National Park. Make your way to the Milodon Cave, where you can learn about the area's history and see ancient cave paintings. Finally, end your tour at the tranquil Amarga Lagoon, where you can relax and take in the breathtaking beauty of Patagonia.
03 NIGHTSSuperior accommodation
Tour InfoEscape to Patagonia
- Explore Puerto Natales, set against the dramatic backdrop of the southernmost peaks of the Andes.
- Discover Paine National Park and be rewarded with breathtaking views of its granite peaks, glaciers, and lakes.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the Andes Mountains meeting the southern ocean.
- Marvel at the stunning natural beauty of the Amarga Lagoon, surrounded by mountains.
- Personalized trip plan tailored to your specific interests and availability.
- 03 nights accommodation on twin-sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Transportation in a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of experienced English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Domestic, International airfare and airport taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips and gratuities
- Optional tours
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included